Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
On The Wire
Ginseng
by Jpkirk
Citation:   Jpkirk. "On The Wire: An Experience with Ginseng (exp71308)". Erowid.org. May 21, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71308

2.0 g oral Ginseng (liquid)

Me and my cousins were bored one night. Tatum New Mexico is so small everything is just a bike ride away, so we went to town and country and bought a 2000 mg pack of ginseng juice. We went around the side of town and country and drank it all in 1 gulp.

(8:00)no significant effect on the ride home, a little more energetic then usual.
(8:30)change of mind state everything seems to be shifting.
(9:00)weird feeling in our stomachs.
(9:30)strung out all over the small room.
(10:00)when we lay down it feels like an intense rush like were in a race car.
(10:30)feeling nausious and a little buzzed.
(11:00)coming down is like hell.
(11:30)feeling tired my bro is on the computer.
(12:00)I feel like I'm dead
(11:00am)a bad hangover

All together it was fun and a good party drug with some not so fun side effects. I may try it again but I'll research other things first.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71308
Published: May 21, 2008Views: 26,955
Ginseng (144) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)