Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Good Experience
Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by Kiwi
Citation:   Kiwi. "Good Experience: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp71296)". Erowid.org. May 21, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71296

repeated oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)

I have had a good result with Wellbutrin. I tried Lexapro, but that was making me unbelievably nauseated. Wellbutrin works for me, and helps me at work and with social life. It clearly stimulates me, and I can feel the effects in 1-3 days. I am very glad that I have discovered this medicine.

I have been taking it for 4 years now, but only when I need it which is every now and than about one in 2 months. It reliably clears any depressive symptoms, or more importantly, when I am low on energy, which is more common. I cannot take it for more than 3-4 days, or else I get insomnia from it, and this sometimes will be contraproductive as far as the next day is concerned.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71296
Published: May 21, 2008Views: 28,481
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Health Problems (27), Health Benefits (32), Depression (15), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)