Bloody Nose
Diphenhydramine
by Dr. Hypnos
Citation:   Dr. Hypnos. "Bloody Nose: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp71194)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71194

250 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

So one day I popped 10 25 mg tabs in about half an hour I became suddenly dizzy and felt very disoriented I could see where I was but it wasn’t registering in my brain I was at school but I kept thinking I was at home. I would start talking to random people and all of a sudden I would blink and they would disappear. I thought it was night even though it was broad daylight. That is about all I remember but when I actually got home I fell asleep and woke up the next day at about 4 am in a pool of bloody bathwater the blood was coming from my nose.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71194
Published: Jun 16, 2008Views: 1,310
Diphenhydramine (109) : General (1), School (35)