Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
In Each Song I Could Hear Each Sound
Heimia salicifolia (25x extract)
by Shaman08
Citation:   Shaman08. "In Each Song I Could Hear Each Sound: An Experience with Heimia salicifolia (25x extract) (exp71144)". Erowid.org. Dec 31, 2017. erowid.org/exp/71144

200 mg oral Heimia salicifolia (extract)

Bob Marley Took Sinicuichi

I study entheogens and Sinicuichi is one of the most mysterious plants I've read about. There is little know about this substance, and the description of its traditional use by shamans is glowing.

I weighed out 200 mg of my 25x extract and capped it in a gel cap. I consumed this cap at about 8:30 PM, and put on music.

Within 30 minutes of consumption, I felt an initial skeletal relaxation, which seems to be the case in almost every report I've read. I felt a marijuana-like haziness, but much more clear-headed. The most amazing part was the effects on music. I listen to my Bob Marley mix, and in each song I could hear each sound very distinctly. This included every percussion piece used, all sound effects, and every layer of vocals. It was actually quite amazing. This effect lasted for just under two hours.

By 11:00 PM, the relaxing effects were still present. These slowly faded until I went to sleep at around 1:00 AM.

I would definitely like to do more work with Sinicuichi. I'm thinking there might be active compounds created by the traditional fermentation of the plant, but it is more likely that there is some synergenic effects between the alcohols created by fermentation and the active ingrediants in Sinicuichi. I'm going to do more work with this plant.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71144
Published: Dec 31, 2017Views: 2,754
Heimia salicifolia (150) : Glowing Experiences (4), Music Discussion (22), First Times (2), Alone (16)