Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Definition of Euphoria
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
by CannabisLover
Citation:   CannabisLover. "Definition of Euphoria: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) (exp71118)". Erowid.org. May 12, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71118

5 tablets oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

My mom was suffering from food poisoning and needed some medicine to help her out. So I ran down the dollar store and bought Benedryl, Nyquil, and Imodium. I have tripped on Benedryl before, and it felt amazing, as if I was floating. I picked up the medicine and went home. When I got back home, I took 5 Benedryl tablets, and sat at my computer getting ready to write this. Now, I'm feeling amazing. I feel like I'm stuck in space, in a vacuum, and just floating around. My muscles are relaxed, but a slight head ache. It's so hard to type right now. I'm seeing flying dots, and a rubber pad behind my computer screen, but they're aren't really there. A dog barked at me and I just freaked out. My experience is full of euphoria and muscle relaxation. The antihistamine feels godly. This is truly a flying experience, and the definition of euphoria.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71118
Published: May 12, 2008Views: 68,304
Diphenhydramine (109) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)