Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Worst Nausea of My Life
Hydrocodone
by Newbuser
Citation:   Newbuser. "Worst Nausea of My Life: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp71059)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71059

20 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

Ok, so I had a four hour exam that I had to take and I knew I was going to fail, so I decided to pop some pills beforehand to make the time go by faster.

I got 20mg (four pills) of Hydrocodone (Vidodin) and swallowed them all at once. After 15 minutes, I felt GREAT! I was gliding across the floor, floating. This effect only lasted for about 20 minutes.

Next, the high went away and I became horribly hot. I was sweating like crazy! I felt HORRIBLE. My fever just kept escalating and then the nasea set in. It was the WORST nasea of my life and I just knew I was going to throw up everywhere. I layed my head down and tried to sleep, but it was no use. I was restless with nasea. I wanted to kill myself!

The horrible nasea lasted for 5 HOURS!!! Then, I could finally sleep. I slept for 5 hours and woke up with only a little nasea. I was SO GLAD it was over. I will NEVER do hydrocodone again!

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71059
Published: May 9, 2008Views: 18,718
Hydrocodone (111) : Health Problems (27), Bad Trips (6), School (35)