So-So
Salvia divinorum (leaves)
by JJ
Citation:   JJ. "So-So: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (leaves) (exp70995)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70995

1.0 g smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)

I recently stopped smoking pot or doing any other kinds of drugs because I was tired of missing out on job opportunities because I couldn’t pass a drug test. I recently started looking into legal drugs I could get into and heard about salvia and thought I would give it a try. I noticed all the 5x, 10x, and even 20x options, but figured I would go for the 1x for starters. I packed about .5 grams into a bowl and hit it and held it in, and proceeded to smoke another .5. I noticed a very dizzy buzzing feeling which I related to a nitrous hit. It lasted about 5 minutes and turned into a thumping headache which did not last too long. I decided it wasn’t for me. I love my drugs that last more than an hour.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70995
Published: May 6, 2008Views: 1,567
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Health Problems (27), General (1), Unknown Context (20)