Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Beyond the K-Hole
Ketamine & Cannabis
by danteiidx
Citation:   danteiidx. "Beyond the K-Hole: An Experience with Ketamine & Cannabis (exp70963)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70963

250 mg insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00 150 mg insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00 1 bowl smoked Cannabis

It was just a normal night at my friends place. We usually hang out and play video games while taking stuff. It had been a while since I had high doses of ketamine, but I knew what to expect.

I snorted 250mg (as it turns out this stuff was really strong). I couldn't tell how long I was out for. All I knew was that my friends were playing some music game on the ps2. I tried sending a few text messages on my phone, it took a lot of effort. I couldn't make out the songs from the game, or any other noise for that matter. My mind kinda drifted off to a number of different dimensions, which was a lot of fun.

When things were somewhat normal again I decided to take some more k.

I had a bit of weed on me as well, so while on my second hit of ketamine I made a bong out of a plastic bottle, packed it pretty full, and smoked it in one go.

After that things got really messed up. Everything I could see was shaking and distorted. Closing my eyes wasn't much better. The visuals were intense and never ending. I couldn't move. I couldn't get comfortable. And for over an hour I couldn't stop vomiting
for over an hour I couldn't stop vomiting

I could just understand what my friends were saying. I could barely talk. It was a complete mess.

I know I'll never do this combination again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70963
Published: Feb 19, 2018Views: 871
Cannabis (1), Ketamine (31) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)