Profound Auditory Effects
DiPT
by Greghead
Citation:   Greghead. "Profound Auditory Effects: An Experience with DiPT (exp70870)". Erowid.org. Jul 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70870

100 mg oral DiPT (capsule)

Around noon today, on a mostly empty stomach, I ingested a capsule containing 100 mg of DiPT. Effects were slow coming on; at T:45 I started to feel a heavy tryptamine body load, as well as some auditory effects, most notably, tinnitus and the lowering of pitch by one and a half steps.

At T+1:00 I began to see visual hallucinations (very acid-like) and began sweating profusely. This began what was a three hour nightmare of nausea, sweating, shaking, and hallucinating. After this, the body load dramatically decreased, though the auditory effects, as well as mild hallucinations contintued.

I was hoping to experiment listening to music and experimenting with different sounds, but this chemical left me too weak and ill to do much of that. I was able, however, to listen to some Pink Floyd and Portishead, which sound waaaaaaaay distorted and crappy. But for the last nine hours I have been laying in my bed and hating my life. Everytime I get up, I am met with a massive waves of nausea and muscle weakness. At this point, I just want it all to stop. I want to hear the sound of my own voice again, not the deep demon voice that I have been hearing for the last 9 hours. Interesting drug, but I will never try this substance again. I would rather eat five hits of bad acid than have to endure another trip like this.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70870
Published: Jul 24, 2008Views: 11,686
DiPT (110) : Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)