Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
UnHeavenly Blue
Morning Glory Seeds
by Dumbass
Citation:   Dumbass. "UnHeavenly Blue: An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds (ID 7054)". Jul 18, 2002.

DOSE: 13 g oral Morning Glory (seeds)

I took 10 packs, 1.3 grams each, I weigh 150 lbs, I have done the seed before and I only got a little body high along with some CEVs, they were Heavenly Blue (although they weren't too heavenly), oh and I washed them under water and ate them whole, well I chewed them up pretty well then swallowed.

The 13 grams of Heavenly Blue morning glory seeds I ate sent me over edge.

At first it was an ok trip, nice visuals, plenty of OEV and CEVs, some major audio distortions listening to The Doors. Then I realized it was getting a little out of control and made some very incoherent posts on alt.drugs.psychedeilics (which can be found at just search for my name, Dumbass, and Morning Glory seeds, you'll find it.

I called my girlfriend in the middle of the night and I wasn't coherent so she called my parents because I was acting crazy, my parents came in my room and I attacked my dog my brother, I attempted to eat a Doors CD (Absolutely Live) and I tore shit off my wall, my memory was screwed and I only rememberbits and pieces, it was fucked up.

I ended up in the ER and spent Thursday night, all of Friday, and Saturday morning in the hospital, they gave me a bunch of sedatives, including Valium, but I don't remember any of this, they pumped me full of charcoal so I would throw it all up.

I would wake up for a few minutes and say crazy things and throw up and go back to sleep.

I had to be catherized twice, that's when they shove a tube into your penis and drain your bladder, not fun at all. Worst catherization ever (If you watch The Simpsons you know what I mean, like the Comic Book store guy).

Overall it was an insanely intense trip, which I will not be repeating ever. That's all I can think of now about the whole trip.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7054