Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Made Me Pathetic and Worthless
LSD & Beer
by Psychedelic Magnate
Citation:   Psychedelic Magnate. "Made Me Pathetic and Worthless: An Experience with LSD & Beer (exp70525)". Erowid.org. Apr 5, 2017. erowid.org/exp/70525

8 hits oral LSD
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

Iím 20, slightly above average size. Iím a slight hard head to psychedelics and alcohol, which sucks because I love altering my consciousness.

In the past month or so I had begun to take large doses of LSD, pure psilocybin, DMT, and Syrian Rue quite frequently. I usually hovered around three or four hits of acid to get comfortably high, but one night I decided to go all out and take eight, all at once. My frat brothers and I were heading to a cabin in the woods where we would do what frat boys do best. Drink too much. I only confided in one of them that I was probably going to trip balls, but as the night progressed, everyone found out one way or another.

As we prepared to leave, perhaps 20 minutes after I dosed, I began to feel a familiar dipping sensation, as if I was beginning to escape normal reality. For the next hour or so, I wandered around and sold a bunch of acid to friends. There were no hallucinations, but I felt as though I was constantly swaying, and my speech seemed to be slightly impaired. Once we reached the cabin, we had an hour long meeting during which I consumed ten light beers. Sadly, I donít really remember the hallucinations, but they were so frequent that I began to actually grow bored of them.

Soon enough, the alcohol caught up with the LSD, and this is where I became maddeningly irritating to everyone around me. Try combining a loud, slobbering idiot with someone who has just experienced a profound feeling, then feed him eight more beers in a half hour. I have heard several accounts of events that I donít specifically remember, including burning nearly everything flammable in the woodstove, peeing on the floor, and repeating statements like, ďIs this one of those times? When? Who? Yes. No. No? YES! Where?Ē
ďIs this one of those times? When? Who? Yes. No. No? YES! Where?Ē
I was appalled and apologetic the next day, but I still felt great about what I did. Iíve begun to remember bits and pieces of the blackout period, and decided to:

A.) Do LSD less frequently (as I was up to around 1-2 trips a week)

B.) Never again do less than 8 hits (assuming standard 100ug doses)

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70525
Published: Apr 5, 2017Views: 1,535
LSD (2) : Combinations (3), Large Group (10+) (19)