Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Used to Always Be Against It
Cocaine
by K-Solo
Citation:   K-Solo. "I Used to Always Be Against It: An Experience with Cocaine (exp705)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2000. erowid.org/exp/705

6 lines inhaled Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I used to always be against hard drugs such as cocaine. I stuck to weed and alcohol; I did acid twice, but that was a real weird experience. When people would do coke around me, I would always look bad upon them. My friends started doing it, and one time they convinced me to do just one line, so I did. It didn't feel too great, because it was a small one, except for the burst of energy.

The next weekend I wanted to do more, and we did about 6 lines each. I was so torn up, it felt good for like a good half hour, and then pretty much knocked me off my ass. We did some more, and I loved it. Ever since then, I think I'm hooked. It feels so good to take those lines up my nose. I want to stop and I'm not into it that much yet, but I have a feeling that I want it all the time, and when I don't get it it's like the worst feeling in the world.

I hope I'm not addicted...but I think it's too late.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 705
Published: Oct 10, 2000Views: 9,215
Cocaine (13) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1)