Psychedelic Insights Survey
Have you ever taken a psychedelic and had an
experience that was psychologically insightful?
Help our researcher friends at Johns Hopkins & take their Survey!
Horrible Horrible Smoke
Leonotis leonurus
by Robert H.
Citation:   Robert H.. "Horrible Horrible Smoke: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp70469)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/70469

3 bowls smoked Leonotis leonurus (dried)

Being a dumbass I bought 16oz of wild dagga foliage from a website. I had heard so much good and was excited to have found an herb not controlled by the gov. With such good ratings!

I first smoked the leaves, horrible taste, burned the hell out of my throat! Very little effect. I felt normal. The only thing I noticed was a feeling of pressure, like someone slightly pushing with their fingers on the sides of my forehead.

I did the same w/ the buds. Same effect, same taste, same burnin' throat. Only the feeling felt slightly stronger. Then came the flowers. Same taste, same burnin' throat, but with stronger effects. That's why the gov. Hasn't controlled it yet or have tried to. There's barely any effects! So unless you're a big fan of people pushing on your forehead, it's not worth the money.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70469
Published: Aug 30, 2017Views: 591
Leonotis leonurus (119) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)