Better Than Cough Drops
Catnip
by ACT
Citation:   ACT. "Better Than Cough Drops: An Experience with Catnip (exp70462)". Erowid.org. Dec 16, 2011. erowid.org/exp/70462

2 joints/cigs smoked Catnip (dried)

I hadn't rolled a joint in a long time, so I figured I should practice for the upcoming 4-20. I used catnip to practice, and a couple of them turned out so nice that I needed to smoke them. After I smoked them, my throat felt very smooth and my breath felt cold.
Keep in mind that catnip doesn't get you high. Get some skullcap if you're looking for a legal herbal high.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70462
Published: Dec 16, 2011Views: 5,457
Catnip (68) : Health Benefits (32), Unknown Context (20)