First But Not My Last Time
Passion Flower (leaves)
by Kazzagal
Citation:   Kazzagal. "First But Not My Last Time: An Experience with Passion Flower (leaves) (exp70318)". Erowid.org. Apr 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70318

smoked Passion Flower (leaves)

Finding myself pennyless and depressed after, dropping my new, uninsured and hugely overpriced laptop in the bath (long story), I was in need of a cheap buzz, after a quick scan of the internet, I found it in my own back yard, the out of control passiflora vine I had intended to rip out. I feverishly began harvesting what I could. It is too late in the year for flowers, so I decided to make do with leaves and stems.

After drying in my boiler cupboard I gingerly had a puff. Unlike my 'Catnip' smoking experience I wasn't choking or vomiting, in fact it wasn't at all unpleasent. I did find the buzz to be very subtle, but still acceptable. I will deffinately smoke it again, probably in larger amounts next time. I used between 1/4 and a 1/2 ounce this time. I'm going to harvest next time when it's in flower and see if there's any difference in strength and taste.

I'd give it a 3 star stoner rating.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 70318
Published: Apr 6, 2008Views: 20,554
Passion Flower (121) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)