Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Wowzers
Pregabalin (Lyrica) & Alcohol
by Tyler
Citation:   Tyler. "Wowzers: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) & Alcohol (exp70234)". Erowid.org. Apr 3, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70234

150 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (pill / tablet)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

My friend suffers from MD, and when this drug first hit shelves, he got a sample bottle from his doc. The next day he handed me one.

00:00 Dosed one 150 mg with a beer.

00:30 Feels similar to smoking weed at first, giggly kinda hyper having a good time, similar as well to valium.

01:00 The drug turned on me suddenly, I was glued and could not move but still felt euphoric, I had all this energy but couldn't move if I wanted to.

06:00 Coming down, had a wonderful time. Like xanax valium and hydros mixed into one pill. The bottle said that users feel 'high' and that past drug abusers should not take them. I believe it now!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 70234
Published: Apr 3, 2008Views: 34,678
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)