Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Cured My Insomnia
Triazolam (Halcion)
by Insomniac
Citation:   Insomniac. "Cured My Insomnia: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp69990)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69990

0.25 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (daily)

I started taking this drug for major insomnia. My doctor prescribed it to me and I was a little apprehensive at first because of it's history of being a drug with strange side effects. I've taken all of the drugs for insomnia including, Ambien 5mg and 10mg, Xanax up to 2mg @ bedtime, all of the OTC's, and this drug by far is the most effective. Additionally it's one of the cheapest prescription sleep aids I've tried and I love it. I highly recommend this drug to anyone with insomnia.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69990
Published: Mar 24, 2008Views: 6,067
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Health Benefits (32), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)