It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
Rectal Alcohol
Alcohol
by sillywabbit
Citation:   sillywabbit. "Rectal Alcohol: An Experience with Alcohol (ID 69839)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2012. erowid.org/exp/69839

DOSE: 1 oz rectal Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

having heard for-ages the legend of 'drinking alcohol rectally' and then reading about amy winehouse snorting a shot of vodka and not-dying... i decided to finally try alcohol rectally yesterday.

from searching online most postings recommended using a standard enema applicator and mixing warm/body-temp water in a 1-to-ratio with any burgundy/red wine (which is 20 to 30 proof). I hate wine... but I love bombay sapphire (which is 94-proof)... since i am heavier than most people (6'3' and 270lbs) I felt confident i could handle more alcohol than the standard dose.

The enema applicator holds 6oz of fluid (it looks like a turkey baster with a very thin 3'-long nozzle. i heated tapwater to 99-degrees and checked it with a digital thermometer to not-burn myself. I poured a 1oz shot of bombay sapphire into a true-lined 1oz shotglass (NOT 1.5 like many are) and sucked it up into the enema applicator. i then squeezed-out the air i also sucked up and sucked-the remaining 5oz of water. i put a small portion of Wett Platinum lube on my anus and completely-lubed the 3' tube applicator. it slid-in very easily with no pain at all. I squeezed the plunger and got the full 6oz of liquid in my ass.

t+0 OH MY GOD IT BURNS! Burning sensation subsided within 20-seconds.

t+1 i feel like i need to poop a turd, i know not too and hold it

t+5 very warm sensation starts to envelop my head, like i just-did 4 shots of liquor in a row

t+20 feeling truely-drunk on 1shot of liquor!

t+40 room is spinning, feel like sleeping, very strong buzz

t+41 urg to poop is overwhelming, i run to bathroom and squirt what feels like a bad case of diharrea / hershey squirts, smells horrible

t+1 hour, buzz about same, still spinning

t+1.5 hour buzz wearing off

t+2 hours no buzz - i think to myself 'this must be the crack-way of doing alcohol'... very low price and very intense buzz that doesn't last long. the burning is very bad. i would not try this again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69839