responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Addiction to It Is Pretty Dammnning
Kratom
by Euphoric Marine
Citation:   Euphoric Marine. "Addiction to It Is Pretty Dammnning: An Experience with Kratom (exp69823)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69823

Kratom (daily)

Kratom Head

I have been using Kratom for about a year now. I would like to say that although it is very fun and can be a great mood enhancer, it is very addictive for me. Both physically and mentally. I take it every day alomost and have to take up to 10 grams to have an effect now. I have tried to stop taking it and a day or two after my last dose I get really restless, cramp up, and have horrible stomach problems. In general I just feel like shit when I am not on Kratom. Although legal, this substance is a drug and is addictive. I am not saying that I don't like it but I am addicted to it and probably need help to stop. I have done this to myself and wish their was a way just to quit cold turkey. Another negative thing is the price. I don't know how much money I have spent on it but I would probably have quite a nest-egg if I had all that money back. I just wanted to say that although Kratom is one of my favorite substances, the addiction to it is pretty dammnning. Thanks for listening.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69823
Published: Aug 21, 2018Views: 1,149
Kratom (203) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)