Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
A Difficult Second Time
Ecstasy
by James
Citation:   James. "A Difficult Second Time: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp6979)". Erowid.org. May 22, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6979

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

My girlfriend and I both have tried e once... we were together and I had to leave before she came down... I went home... talked to her for a few minutes, then she went to bed and so did I. I had NO comedown. The next day she told me that she had a difficult time breathing... she kept forgetting to and would struggle to beathe. That was a month ago. Last nite I picked up two Armanis... We took em and had a GREAT time... so much was shared. Neither of us took anything else other then some gummi bears from the store (where I started rolling) and Aquafina water. We go up to her room about 2-3 hours after the onset.... and she couldn't breath... she either forgot or couldn't... something was stopping her.

Over the course of the next several hours (3) I occasionally had to breath air into her mouth to clear her passages. She clearly remembers almost dying and not hearing anything... going to sleep but being somewhere else. All she said that brought her back was the sound of my voice. I called her name while shaking her... and she came back. Afterward she had a bad headache, a strong stomachache and a bad set of dizziness that was with her the entire night... E is fun but it wasn't worth this, I thought I had lost her.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6979
Published: May 22, 2001Views: 10,481
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Health Problems (27)