Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Super Relaxed
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
by Excelion
Citation:   Excelion. "Super Relaxed: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) (exp69727)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2010. erowid.org/exp/69727

10 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

March, 10, 2008

Took 1 10mg pill, 20min later starting to feel relaxed. Listening to music sounds better than usual. I am becoming super relaxed to the point that I don't want to move. Feels like the come down after smoking marijuana. Can't feel my body much, so relaxing very comfy. Kinda sleepy but not so sleepy that I need to go to bed. I feel this relaxed state for about 2hr then I start to come out of it. I like it and will do it again next time. 20mg though.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69727