Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Way Worse Than Drunk Dialing
Clonazepam (Klonopin) & Alcohol
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous . "Way Worse Than Drunk Dialing: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin) & Alcohol (exp69540)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2009. erowid.org/exp/69540

3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  8 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

This experience lasted about a month long. I acquired the pills (a lot of them) from a friend who had found them. I wasnít sure what they were so I looked them up and it didnít sound too bad so I figured what the hell? I took two. Felt great! Took some more. Felt better! Woke up the next morning and didnít remember a thing. I did the same thing for about a month every night. Then I started to mix alcohol with them. By the time I was doing that Iím pretty sure I was addicted.

One night I took about six. Iím not all that sure what the dosage of them was. They looked exactly like the ones in the pictures in this vault. Anyway I took about six and polished off about half a bottle of tequila. I played guitar for a while then BAM! Thatís all I remember. I woke up the next morning and there was a knife next to my bed and my arms and body were bloody as hell and cut to shit. I apparently tried to kill my self that night. I swear I canít remember a thing.

Apparently I called my ex-girl friend to tell her I loved her and the next day when I told her about the experience she said I called her at three in the morning crying and carrying on about this and that and I freaked the shit out of her. I donít remember doing that. I flushed the remainder of the pills down the toilet that day and went though what I considered mild withdrawals that night at work. I was sweaty, irritable, nauseous, and such. Kind of like if I am just about to get the flu or something.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69540
Published: Oct 24, 2009Views: 30,302
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Alone (16)