Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Spiritual Healing
Heimia salicifolia
by Revolutionario
Citation:   Revolutionario. "Spiritual Healing: An Experience with Heimia salicifolia (exp69503)". Erowid.org. Aug 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69503

1 g smoked Heimia salicifolia (dried)

I bought 5 gram package of Sinicuichi from a local store. Went home, cut it up, rolled it up, smoked it. This herb burns slow, has a sweet smell to it. It's powerful, I only smoked one gram and I felt it. It's a wicked herb, I think it's better than marijuana, cause it doesn't make me all stoned.

I started hearing voices, but not exactly, it was as if I was receiving knowledge, information from a outside source. Ideas started to pop in my head, I felt like I was in a deep state of contemplation. At one point I was getting emotional, I was playing a movie through my head, it was motivation, inspiration, the things I need to do.

It's a good herb.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69503
Published: Aug 3, 2018Views: 2,113
Heimia salicifolia (150) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1), Alone (16)