Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Very Benzo
Zolpidem
by Voide
Citation:   Voide. "Very Benzo: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp69413)". Erowid.org. Feb 29, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69413

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I've been taking benzo's, mostly Xanax for quite a few months for recreation/sleep aid. I ran out the other day, found some Zolpidem in my mom's cabinet and decided to give it a try after reading stuff online. I took the 10mg tablet at about 1 AM, it took about 15 minutes to hit my system and it felt nearly exactly like taking Xanax. I felt calmed, and slowly fell into a deep sleep. The only difference is while falling asleep on Xanax, I had little to no dream activity, but on Zolpidem I had very erratic dreams, they were all quick, probably ten different scenarios that I can recall throughout the night. I also slept nearly 12 hours. Overall I would take it again because it was very pleasant, even though I prefer Xanax.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69413
Published: Feb 29, 2008Views: 1,559
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)