Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Not Bad at All!
Methadone
by Brandon
Citation:   Brandon. "Not Bad at All!: An Experience with Methadone (exp69406)". Erowid.org. Oct 12, 2021. erowid.org/exp/69406

20 mg oral Methadone (pill / tablet)

A friend of mine gave me a few methadone 10 milligram pills so I decided to try it. I took 2 orally and waited for about an hour for them to start their effects.

I was sitting in the computer lab and I felt a slight buzz coming on. I stood up to get ready to leave and the room spun real fast and an even stronger buzzed ocurred.

I didnt really have any feeling at all, and I experienced a slight euphoria.

I felt really good actually.
Most people say that they get nauseated, but I felt no stomach illness what so ever.

I really enjoyed these, I felt good all day. I came home and took a shower, and I felt even better!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69406
Published: Oct 12, 2021Views: 188
Methadone (166) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)