Long Time High Perscription
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
by juschillin
Citation:   juschillin. "Long Time High Perscription: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin) (exp69384)". Erowid.org. Nov 14, 2017. erowid.org/exp/69384

8 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

[Erowid Note: The doses described in this report are potentially life threatening. The amount taken is beyond a heavy dose and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Doses such as this have been known to cause hospitalizations and/or deaths. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

Klonopin is a wonder drug just like any other benzo. I'm 22 years old and have been on it since I was 16. I'm severely addicted to this drug. I have to take 6 mg a day just not to be an anxiety wreck or in withdrawl. It still relieves my anxiety, but I need 10mg to feel anything and 20mg (10 2mg pills) to catch a mild buzz for a few hours. I can't get off 8mg a day.I've tried,and tried. I'm stuck with it, but I need it for panic disorder. By the way, 8mg a day is from a crooked doc. I wanted it and got what I deserved.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69384
Published: Nov 14, 2017Views: 3,393
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Medical Use (47), Various (28)