Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Rolling Over and Over
salvia divinorum (60x extract)
by DT1401
Citation:   DT1401. "Rolling Over and Over: An Experience with salvia divinorum (60x extract) (exp69286)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69286

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I ordered a gram of Salvia Divinorum 60x online a few weeks ago. Well today I decided to try it. I smoked a bowl of it. At first I was thinking well this is not really doing anything. So I smoked some more. The I felt like I was rolling over and over. Faster and faster. I can't say I saw any visuals other than distance was really hard to judge and I could not think. All I could think of I want this to stop. It seemed to take forever. Finally I started to sober up then my head hurt really bad. I picked up the pipe and what was left and put it in the trash.

I don't want to do anymore of that stuff for the rest of my life. I have done shrooms,Ketamine, and LSD once. However its been along time, but this is nothing like that.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69286
Published: Feb 23, 2008Views: 6,729
Salvia divinorum (44) : Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)