Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Works Well For My Insomnia
Trazodone
by Kat
Citation:   Kat. "Works Well For My Insomnia: An Experience with Trazodone (exp69120)". Erowid.org. Feb 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69120

100 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

I have been taking Trazodone off and on for insomnia or about 7 years. It works well, is not addictive, and has no recreational use. However, it gives me absolutely insane dreams. I normally have vivid dreams but the nightmares with Trazodone are more intense. But hell, at least I sleep.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69120
Published: Feb 15, 2008Views: 21,660
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)