Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Really Liked It
Diazepam
by annoymous
Citation:   annoymous. "I Really Liked It: An Experience with Diazepam (exp69057)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69057

5 mg insufflated Pharms - Diazepam (ground / crushed)

A Valium High

About 5 minutes ago, I thoroughly crushed up a 5mg valium, and snorted it. I feel very good, and my body feels slightly, eh, different. It is a good different though. I'm alone, so I decided to pop in a Jimi Hendrix tape. The music sounds deeper and better. I have a slight urge to lay down, but nothing big. While snorting it, it had a slight burn for about a minute or so, but most of the burning went away. Just a slight, discomfort, in my left nostril. It is deffinatley bearable, though.

Overall, I really like diazepam. I think as long as I don't abuse it, I can have many fun nights with this drug.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69057
Published: Nov 29, 2018Views: 4,075
Pharms - Diazepam (115) : General (1), Music Discussion (22), Unknown Context (20)