Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Distortions of the K Hole
Ketamine & Salvia divinorum
by Thrip
Citation:   Thrip. "Distortions of the K Hole: An Experience with Ketamine & Salvia divinorum (exp69026)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/69026

100 mg IM Ketamine (liquid)
  1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I meant to write a while ago about how well Ketamine and salvia go together. I like to IM 100mg of k and before it comes take big hit of salvia. It give a more earthly, and less alien feeling to K. I remember visuals of floating through tubes and coming out flying, landing on the ground with a group of people standing around me. they looked like an amazon tribe and they were worried because of my anesthetized condition.

The ketamine also keeps me from feeling the anxiety I sometimes get when I smoke salvia. Sometimes I get antsy and feel like I have to leave whatever room I'm in. On K, you don't have the option to run out of the room. I just have to lay back and enjoy it.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69026
Published: Sep 29, 2017Views: 996
Salvia divinorum (44), Ketamine (31) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)