It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
28-Hour Rollercoaster
Meclizine
by Sampson S.
Citation:   Sampson S.. "28-Hour Rollercoaster: An Experience with Meclizine (ID 68861)". Erowid.org. Feb 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68861

DOSE: 100 mg oral Pharms - Meclizine (pill / tablet)

At 1 P.M. I took four prescription meclizine at 25 mg each. I felt the effects in about an hour. Overall its a very calming, chill, relaxed thing. However, every once in awhile I was seized by paranoia lasting no more than 2 minutes. I reached several peaks and had just about as much of a more elevated high, as I did with a semi-constant 'standard' high.

I woke up around nine the next morning and I was still feeling the effects of the meclizine, it was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the day and whenever I could I hung out in the sun, which definetly incresed the high. Another great thing to do on meclizine, as with most drugs, was to just chill and listen to music. Around 5 P.M. the day after I took it I experienced an abrupt crash, but really I just sort of returned to normal very quickly. It was easy to hide at that dosage and I was still a functioning member of society only with a few perks. Overall it was very enjoyable and I look forward to the next time.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68861