Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Blue Red Black Spiritual Connection
Cannabis
by Howard Lewis
Citation:   Howard Lewis. "Blue Red Black Spiritual Connection: An Experience with Cannabis (exp68825)". Erowid.org. Feb 2, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68825

1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I was at job corps in San marcos TX. I was bored so me and some friends decided to smoke a joint. I smoked it with little resistance since I love weed. After About 10 minutes I felt the full effect of the weed. I always start to notice colors more when I'm high. It seems like every one is in a spirtual battle. The side they are on is showed by the color they wear. For example red means bloods. Yes I'm talking about the gang. They tend to worship the devil. Blue represents crip. They worship god and want to kill all bloods. Black represents the creater of the universe. When I'm high it's like I'm in a battle. My thoughts are project into other peoples mind. They know exactly what I'm thinking.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68825
Published: Feb 2, 2008Views: 1,074
Cannabis (1) : Mystical Experiences (9), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)