Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Tired and Stiff
Trazodone
by StonerBonee
Citation:   StonerBonee. "Tired and Stiff: An Experience with Trazodone (exp68797)". Erowid.org. Feb 1, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68797

50 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

I took a 50mg pill under the impression that this was a painkiller. My friend at school would often hand out painkillers, so I assumed the trazodone she gave me was a painkiller. After the pill starts kicking in I have to go back to class. I spent most of class with my head on the table, fading in and out of consciousness. I also had a boner for like two hours, not in an aroused way, it was just there. I do not intend to take Trazodone again, all it's good for is sleeping and erectile dysfunction.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68797
Published: Feb 1, 2008Views: 24,126
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : General (1), Sex Discussion (14), First Times (2), School (35)