Donate Drug Books & Help Others Learn
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Books will find a good home in our library or as a thank-you for a supporter. [details]
by leprechaun
Citation:   leprechaun. "Sassy: An Experience with Sassafras (ID 68790)". Jan 31, 2008.

DOSE: 2 bowls smoked Sassafras (dried)

My friend and I recently discovered a large Sassafras Albidium grove near my house. Though strangely enough Erowid has no information at all on Sassafras or Safrole oil which is the natural unrefined base for MDA and MDMA and a psychotropic in its own right. After harvesting some dried bark we decided to grind it and try it in a pipe. Almost immediately we felt a strong body buzz and more communicative. I have done MDA and Ecstasy many times and couldn't get over how similar the buzz felt. We decided to dance. When we reached our favorite club it brought me back to the 80's and those times when MDA was legal, The feeling of well-being was incredible although the buzz did not last as long as with synthetics. It did lead to an incredible love making session where the emotions were nearly palpable. I am ready to do it again!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68790