Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
The Champagne of Opioids
Oxymorphone (Opana)
by ThisRiverIsWild
Citation:   ThisRiverIsWild. "The Champagne of Opioids: An Experience with Oxymorphone (Opana) (exp68518)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68518

8.0 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a 40 mg Opana ER and had never used this specific chemical. At the time I was just begining to take opioids and devolop and small tolerance. I got it for a mere 60 bucks and shared a bump with my friend, who had a small amount of alcohol prior to the experience.

After measuring a equal amount for both of us, We insufflated the substance. It took about 1 hour for the effects to truly peak, and were 5 hours of complete bliss. It was much stronger than any white heroin I've had and much more deep. I paced around the room nervously it became overwhelming at times, occasionally waking my friend who went in and out of the land of nod, most likely because of the booze. I soon became very relaxed and my body was in pure exctasy, warm and fuzzy with a feeling I like to call 'Comfortably Numb', meaning in a perfect state of tranquillity. It had almost a roll type feel to it, except instead of hyper and full of energy and empathy, I felt the previously described states.

All and all, it felt very different from oxycontin and heroin and any other opioid really, except fentanyl and diluadid, of which it shared some very strong effects and similarities. I would love to have this again. One of my favorites, hands down.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68518
Published: Mar 29, 2008Views: 64,447
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)