Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Colombian Penicillin
Pregabalin
by Oggy
Citation:   Oggy. "Colombian Penicillin: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp68295)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68295

600 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (pill / tablet)

I asked my doctor for some Lyrica (pregabalin), to fight my general anxiety. I'm right now under the influence, and it's strange, world is kind of buzzing around me. I have bursts of euphoria every 10 minutes or so. I don't want to sleep, because the feeling is unique, I want to experience it in its fullness.

I would advise this drug. It makes me mellow and happy and sociable. Ask your GP! Dreamy days are about to begin, it's my first day under the influence. Cheers!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68295
Published: Jan 15, 2008Views: 27,003
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)