Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Social Benefits, Bedroom Drawbacks
Hydrocodone
by Thonder Dynth
Citation:   Thonder Dynth. "Social Benefits, Bedroom Drawbacks: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp68282)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2009. erowid.org/exp/68282

30 mg   Hydrocodone (daily)

I've been taking hydrocodone daily for around a year and have derived great benefits from there use, mostly social. I've been able to be more outgoing and sociable when taking them. I also get energetic and able to accomplish more out of my days by using them.

But lately I've began to experience erectile dysfunction symptoms. I know these are related to the pills because I've stopped taking them for periods of time and the problem has resolved itself after a day or two. I'm only 22 and I've never ever ever experienced this, its actually happened with a girl on our first time together and it took great effort to convince her that she was in fact attractive enough to me to maintain my arousal and it was because of the pills. This girl is going to be my wife soon and I almost ruined it at the start because of this.

Basically I'm only posting this in case other people have experienced this and seek vindication. I haven't been able to find much info about this online. Only a few mentions of it in hydrocodone side effects, but not ALL side effect lists, so it must not be a primary side effect, but its definitely one I experienced. Also because it is certainly very difficult to stop. From my experience even more difficult than ciggarettes.

Exp Year: 2007-2008ExpID: 68282
Published: Oct 6, 2009Views: 14,859
Hydrocodone (111) : Sex Discussion (14), Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)