Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Dumbest Thing I Ever Did
DXM & Alcohol
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Dumbest Thing I Ever Did: An Experience with DXM & Alcohol (exp68273)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68273

2 oz oral DXM (liquid)
  2 oz oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Ok, I don't know why I thought this would be a good idea. I thought it would be something else I could do besides drinking that would keep me calm and not want to eat. I have never done drugs but I have been drinking everyday almost for a year now. But anyway! Back to my brilliant idea of drinking DXM to get drunk. I took about 12 tsp of DXM at about 10:30am and figured it would take about 30 minutes to kick in. It is now noon and I am feeling the full effects of it. I also drank a shot of vodka with diet coke when I did this. My hands are shaking and I keep feeling like burning sensations all throughout my upper body and arms. The burning sensation gets worse the more I move around. I am not hungry, am a little nauseous. And I really want this to be over now.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68273
Published: Jan 24, 2008Views: 3,607
DXM (22), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)