Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Beautiful and Fulfilling
Cocaine & Oxycodone
by Just for Fun
Citation:   Just for Fun. "Beautiful and Fulfilling: An Experience with Cocaine & Oxycodone (exp68005)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68005

1.0 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  30 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

I am an occasional cocaine user (once a month roughly) and an occasional oxycontin user. I am not too fond of the 'crash' that comes from cocaine use, so I thought maybe using oxycontin would help assist in the 'coming down'. Over the past several hours I have snorted about a gram of cocaine. I then crushed up and snorted an oxycontin pill which was 30mg about fifteen minutes ago.

I am surprised about how much better I feel than just cocaine alone. My heart doesn't seem to be beating rapidly, and I feel very calm and relaxed. I can still feel the effects from the cocaine, as I stopped at the same time as starting the oxycontin. The 'crash' is not really a crash at all, but more like a whole new high that is beautiful and fulfilling. I suppose I am a little concerned about what kind of effects that could have on my body negatively, but overall I am really enjoying myself.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68005
Published: Jan 13, 2008Views: 18,891
Cocaine (13), Oxycodone (176) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Alone (16)