Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
What It Feels Like
Zolpidem
by Alucard
Citation:   Alucard. "What It Feels Like: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp67961)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67961

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

It really is affecting me in a way inconsistent to what I thought it should. I am currently writing this about 30 min. after ingesting both zolpidem pills. The effects are difficult to describe but I'm feeling various things right now. I am in the center while everything around me sways or spins in slow motion. Music fits well with the motions of the environment. I feel a strong disassociation between my mind and body. Simply put my mind is drift, drift, drifting, while my body melts into a puddle of R&R and everything just sways and moves around me.

This has so far been a pleasant experience. I'll try it in combination with marijuana and perhaps a small dosage of percs, who knows. Exploration is fun. Writing while on this is a bit difficult, not anything like writing while on Robo.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67961
Published: Jan 9, 2008Views: 13,260
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)