responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Nothing Special
Bupropion
by Samantha
Citation:   Samantha. "Nothing Special: An Experience with Bupropion (exp67925)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67925

300 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:20 300 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:50 150 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:15 150 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)

t+00:00 - 300mg broke apart into fourths.

t+00:20 - nothing, 300mg again. broken into fourths.

t+00:37 - heart rate is raised slightly.

t+00:45 - nothing, slight headache forming.

t+01:00 - don't know what went wrong. I thought 600mg would be enough. I feel really, really tired. Could be because I had to work all night.. hmm.

t+01:30 - I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eyes, but nothing intense. Headache comes and goes. It's bearable.

t+01:50 took another 150mg in fourths. Got one more, we'll see if I need it. This makes a total of 750mg. I am having trouble speaking, but I can still get everything out. Just going to lay around and avoid interaction with others. I hope I see something.

t+02:15 not much has changed. It takes some time to comprehend things. My mouth is really dry. Still really tired. Finding it hard to swallow. Going to take the last 150mg I have for a grand total of 900mg. If this doesn't do it, then I'm going to bed.

t+03:00 more things happening in the corner of my eye. Nothing different. I'm going to bed.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67925
Published: Jan 10, 2008Views: 41,009
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)