Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
As An Alterant
Buspirone
by Aopocetx
Citation:   Aopocetx. "As An Alterant: An Experience with Buspirone (exp67894)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/67894

5.0 mg insufflated Pharms - Buspirone (ground / crushed)

I was given a few of these pills. My friend told me it made him feel 'kind of drunk.' Before today I had not tried this drug alone (I was always on something else). I only had a 5mg pill left so I crushed it up and snorted it. About ten minutes later I could feel something. It just made me happier. It also made my extremities a little numb. It definitely alters your consciousness.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67894
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 60,199
Pharms - Buspirone (155) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)