Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Smiling Fingerprints
Ambien
by Ryan
Citation:   Ryan. "Smiling Fingerprints: An Experience with Ambien (exp67868)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67868

30 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I read bout ambien online and decided to give it a go. My friend gave me five pills for free, and I took three and gave two away. Me and my friends were going on a trip to get weed, I let my friend drive my blazer because of the high to come.

First thing I noticed was being completely relaxed, physically and emotionally. As I watched cars going by at nightime, the light waves twisted. At one point a truck turned and looked right at me. Time seemed to stand still. And I had the coolest vision, when I looked at white fingerprint marks on my window I seen little smiling people dancing in the outline where the fingerprints use to be.

The hazy feeling lasted for about two hours. I recommend ambien for anybody that likes quality visions. It also can give a euphoria/hypnotized feeling. I bet it'll go good with Robo or Salvia, can't wait to get that free sample in the mail.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67868
Published: Jan 9, 2008Views: 2,078
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)