Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Became a Book
Heimia spp. (10x extract)
by justin
Citation:   justin. "I Became a Book: An Experience with Heimia spp. (10x extract) (exp67701)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67701

2 hits smoked Heimia salicifolia (dried)

[Erowid Note: A substance(s) in this report might be identified incorrectly. Erowid reviewers question the author's identification of the drug described. Although the report is included in the collection, the substance might be something other than the author believed it to be.]
[Erowid Note: From the description of effects, it seems possible that the plant smoked was in fact Salvia, possibly as a result of a mix-up?]

So my brother decided to come to my dorm and had some sinicuichi and a chillum in his truck. I was expecting to get a weird kind of high with at most. After one hit I was kind of high and noted its somewhat similarity to salvia, as soon as I exhaled the second and last hit my head fell back and I hit my head on the wall behind me. I felt like I was composed of the flying pages of a book and actually believed it. Then as I watched the tv I was seeing an infomercial telling me that I was composed of the flying pages of a book except that the pages didnít actually form a book but that I was a three pen set that the infomercial was trying to sell. That was about when I came out of it.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67701
Published: Feb 11, 2008Views: 14,635
Heimia salicifolia (150) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)