Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I've Unlocked Its Power
Piracetam
by Matt
Citation:   Matt. "I've Unlocked Its Power: An Experience with Piracetam (exp67691)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/67691

repeated insufflated Piracetam (powder / crystals)

After trying Pirecatam orally with orange juice for a while and hardly getting any results, I decided to try something different. I had found no reports of the powder being taken up the nose, but I thought it couldn't hurt to try. And did it ever hurt! The pain of it up your nasal is pretty bad, but what was this this? It worked! I had unlocked its full power. One or two good sniffs are enough to give me a nice buzz. I notice increased confidence, sociability, energy, and mood. It's nothing like the oral method.

Of course the only downside is the immediate pain it causes, which is why I haven't made a habit of this. It's something I'll do sometimes before going out to social gatherings. The effects only seem to last around the one hour mark though. Overall, it gives a pretty enjoyable experience on its own, proving that Piracetam actually has a good use!

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67691
Published: Dec 14, 2007Views: 35,375
Piracetam (95) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Preparation / Recipes (30), Not Applicable (38)