Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Mushrooms Intensified My Dreams
Mushrooms - P. azurescens, & Dreams
by LandScapeDreams
Citation:   LandScapeDreams. "Mushrooms Intensified My Dreams: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. azurescens, & Dreams (exp67621)". Erowid.org. Dec 15, 2007. erowid.org/exp/67621

3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I was really tired one night and wanted to enter my dreams in a 'conscious' way. I took 3.5 gms of mushrooms and immediately closed my eyes. I felt myself dfifting off and at the same time it felt like I was coming out of a dark tunnel into a brightly lit landscape. I was suddenly completely aware that I was asleep but at the same time I felt wide awake inside my dream. The dream was so clear I could no longer tell if I was dreaming or if I was awake.

Everything became pulsing colors, veins with different colored lights flowing through them. EVERYTHING! Then I was seeing a light coming from above my head but, every time I would try to look up at it, it was like it stayed up on my head out of sight. I felt like my eyes were flashlights emitting different colored lights. I was disintegrating into color and light. I felt like a beam of light with thought traveling at that same speed. Everything kind of gets clouded after that but, I remember that experience like it has been the only REAL thing that has ever happened to me. Like my life is a dream and THAT was the 'real reality'.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67621
Published: Dec 15, 2007Views: 5,396
Dreams (85), Mushrooms - P. azurescens (844) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)