Super Concussion Time
Inhalants ('Dust Remover')
by Gaston
Citation:   Gaston. "Super Concussion Time: An Experience with Inhalants ('Dust Remover') (exp67619)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67619

inhaled Inhalants (gas)

[Erowid Note: Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe recreational use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage. We have chosen to include these reports to help document the real world use of inhalants, but their inclusion is not intended to imply that they are anything but dangerous.]

I was inhaling nitrous (sic) from a dust remover can while my friend played Guitar Hero. He was really engrossed in the game, and I kept holding the nitrous (sic) in longer and longer. Finally I dissociated so bad that I went blind, forgot how to breathe, and passed out.

When I came to I had a mild concussion and a bump on the back of my head the size of a grapefruit. I had to go to the hospital, couldn't sleep for days... Please learn from this story and be careful when you do shit like this, alright? Especially don't stand up on a concrete floor.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67619
Published: Feb 6, 2008Views: 15,681
Inhalants (29) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Small Group (2-9) (17)