Together Forever
Hydrocodone & Cannabis
by DruggieWithClass
Citation:   DruggieWithClass. "Together Forever: An Experience with Hydrocodone & Cannabis (exp67536)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/67536

5 mg smoked Hydrocodone (ground / crushed)
    smoked Acetaminophen (ground / crushed)
  1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Who I am:
I'm a 15 year old and I've only done marijuana and codiene in the past. Right now I'd classify myself as a pothead in disguise, since I look pretty staight edge. I love drugs and studying the effects. So I was really excited to try this one.

How it happened:
I was in class one day and my friend Courtney(who always gives me cheap bud) handed me a crumpled gum wrapper, so I opened it and there was a vicodin in there. I was so shocked she gave it to me for free, usually she charges alot.Yet, I didn't think just one was enough. So I said thanks, and waited till I got home to use it.

Perperations:
So sice I'm an only child, it is very hard to get away with things like drugs, But I've been smoking weed in my room for about three months with out any notice(I'm sneaky). I was just going to swallow it, but I thought it would be a waste since I only have 5mg of vicodin. Then I crushed it up to snort it. Before I shoved it up my nose, I went online to research what I'm taking. Then to my dissapointment, it had too much asprin in it, so it would burn like fire. So I sat there thinking of what to do with it.... Then I thought, I'll just mix it on with my weed and smoke it!

Experience:
So I went outside, and got my bowl and put the pot in and on top the crushed vicodin. I lit it up and inhaled. The taste was really bitter, but I did feel something right away. Something alot different from a weed high. My arms felt heavy, and my face tingled. My chest felt a bit congested, but the euphoria quckly made me forget about that. I took a couple more hits, and realized my bowl is lasting ALOT longer than usual, so I took a couple more drags, probably about 15 big lungsfulls total. I went in noticed how heavy I felt! I couldn't stop smiling and I couldn't feel much pain either. I went from feeling really heavy to feeling like floating to just sitting and unable to move. When I closed my eyes, I had visuals, not intense of course but noticable.

The Next Day:
When I woke up(from a great sleep) I was a little out-of-it, you know that zoned out feeling one gets from getting high all night and it still isn't fully weared off. But it went away in a hour or so. I didn't have a desire to do it again, even though I did that night and felt the same effects. Now my vicodin is all gone after using both divided sides. But I'm not done with it yet. I will do it again very soon.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67536
Published: Jul 28, 2018Views: 387
Hydrocodone (111), Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)