Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Become Heavily Intoxicated
Tobacco
by salty bob-fish
Citation:   salty bob-fish. "I Become Heavily Intoxicated: An Experience with Tobacco (exp67016)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/67016

.5 joints/cigs smoked Tobacco (ground / crushed)

The Real Effects of Tobacco

I have read all kinds of descriptions of the effects of tobacco, and most of them are very vague and don't seem to really explain the experience, probably because the standard way of usage (smoking as cigarette) is actually but a threshold effect for me.

First of all, I find the effects of tobacco to be anything but stimulant.

I am a regular cannabis user, and since here in belgium we smoke cannabis with tobacco, I did the same with a bong. Very soon I discovered that I became intoxicated from the tobacco in the bong, and eventually it became a habit(with or without cannabis).

Every morning I wake up,pack a bong with about half of a cigarette's amount of tobacco, and inhale all of it in one single hit.

First my vision becomes white(because of the lack of oxygen)and after about 30 seconds it kicks in, and I become heavily intoxicated, barely able to move,heavy but pleasant body-load,and euphoric apathy.

The peak lasts about 1-3 minutes and 5-10 minutes in total.

The effects remind me of risperidone(anti-psychotic), though way more pleasant, definetelly an intoxicant, and possibly a minor stimulant.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67016
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 274
Tobacco (47) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)