Quickly Started Taking Double the Dose
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Cozmikgirl
Citation:   Cozmikgirl. "Quickly Started Taking Double the Dose: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp66924)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/66924

60 mg oral Amphetamines (daily)

I finally found a doctor to prescribe me some generic Adderall (not extended release) at 15 mg, 60 pills a month. I started out taking the prescribed dose of one tablet twice a day but real quickly started taking double that dose.

I would take 30 mg twice a day, and I finally got to where I really have no idea how many pills I was taking a day, but a bottle was only lasting me a week and a half or so a month. I was staying up nights as often as I could and often found myself doing some real pointless task for hours on end. When I came down, I would sleep over 48 hours, my muscles would feel like putty, and it would take all my energy just to get up to go to the bathroom. I would scrounge around and take anyone else's speed meds to try to counteract it. It was real bad. The fatigue is unreal.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66924
Published: Nov 19, 2007Views: 1,542
Amphetamines (6) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)